Memorial Day Delay
May 28th, 2007
It's Memorial Day today, which means there will be a one day delay in the publishing of a couple regular features. This includes the weekend wrap-up and the per theater chart while the international top five may or may not go out in time. Meanwhile, here are the studio estimates for the top five, both the 3-day and the 4-day results.
On an interesting note, if studio estimates hold up, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End will have crossed $100 million, Shrek the Third will have crossed $200 million, and Spider-man 3 will have crossed $300 million, all on Sunday.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: $113 million / $140 million for a $154 million total including Thursday
- Shrek the Third: $51 million / $67 million
- Spider-man 3: $14 million / $18 million
- Bug: $3 million / $4 million
- Waitress: $3 million / $4 million